MDGOP 2014 Spring Convention Show
- We set the stage for the convention;
- Mike Esteve, joins us to talk about his new group Millennial Maryland;
- Derek Hunter gets a load of Andrew’s “douche jacket;”
- We break down the Maryland gubernatorial field.
- Dan Bongino rips the Montgomery Gazette and updates us on his surging congressional campaign;
- WMAL talk show host Larry O’Connor shares his thoughts on the convention and the gubernatorial race, and internet radio;
- Andrew give the details on his new podcast on the RELM Network;
- Ryan Miner stops by to talk about his campaign for Washington County Board of Education;
- Red Maryland News Director Duane Keenan gives his roving reports from the convention;
- Corey Stottlemeyer candidate for Maryland State Senate in District 3 gives us an update on the campaign.
Trending: Jacobins on the St. Mary’s
- Darren Wigfield, running for House of Delegates in District 3B stops by to talk about his race.
- Brian Griffiths and Fiona Moodie talk about Fight Club or MDGOP Executive Committee, and her run for PG County Council;
- Our former colleague Jackie Wellfonder drops by to join in the fun;
- A discussion of the changes at Freedomworks.