Red Maryland Radio: 10/3/2013
- In case you haven’t noticed, the Federal Government remains closed, and Martin O’Malley is threatening to tap a reserve fund in order to make ends meet. We’ll talk about Maryland’s dependence on Federal spending.
- The fight against the Maryland’s new gun laws received a setback in court this week. What does it mean, and was this the right strategy to pursue in order to overturn the law?
- The Conservative Victory PAC is continuing its abandonment of Maryland; we’ll talk about why and about my open letter to CVPAC President Chuck Floyd.
- No sooner had new laws regarding seat belts and cell phones gone into place and local cops were doing checkpoints at county lines. Is this a good use of resources?
- What are Maryland’s weirdest laws? What are some of the other weird laws from around the country? We discuss.
- And we talked about the pitfalls of an NFL team in London