Marc Steiner Show this Morning; Red Maryland Radio Tonight
Then this evening, join Greg and I as we bring you another episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8.
- In case you haven’t noticed, the Federal Government remains closed, and Martin O’Malley is threatening to tap a reserve fund in order to make ends meet. We’ll talk about Maryland’s dependence on Federal spending.
- The fight against the Maryland’s new gun laws received a setback in court this week. What does it mean, and was this the right strategy to pursue in order to overturn the law?
- The Conservative Victory PAC is continuing its abandonment of Maryland; we’ll talk about why and about my open letter to CVPAC President Chuck Floyd.
- No sooner had new laws regarding seat belts and cell phones gone into place and local cops were doing checkpoints at county lines. Is this a good use of resources?
- What are Maryland’s weirdest laws? What are some of the other weird laws from around the country? We discuss.
All that and more tonight. Be sure to tune in to WEAA this morning at 9, and to the Red Maryland Network tonight at 8.