Red Maryland Radio: 9/19/2013
It was another great episode of Red Maryland Radio this week:
Listen To Politics Conservative Internet Radio Stations with redmaryland on BlogTalkRadio
On tonight’s show we talked about a number of things:
- We recap the Annapolis election , and I’ll explain why you never want to act like failed Annapolis Mayoral candidate Bob O’Shea’s;
- There’s dissension in the ranks among Lollar supporters so what does it say about the professionalism of the Lollar Campaign?
- Steve Hershey has been appointed to fill the Senate Seat in District 36; what does it mean for Maryland? You don’t want to miss what Greg Kline had to say about this.
- Daryl Jones has been returned to the Anne Arundel County Council, and John Grasso has left the Anne Arundel County Executive race; what happens next in the county?
- We talk about the Browns trade of Trent Richardson to the Colts and how it will impact the NFL Season.
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.