Red Maryland Radio: 9/19/2013
- We recap the Annapolis election , and I’ll explain why you never want to act like failed Annapolis Mayoral candidate Bob O’Shea’s;
- There’s dissension in the ranks among Lollar supporters so what does it say about the professionalism of the Lollar Campaign?
- Steve Hershey has been appointed to fill the Senate Seat in District 36; what does it mean for Maryland? You don’t want to miss what Greg Kline had to say about this.
- Daryl Jones has been returned to the Anne Arundel County Council, and John Grasso has left the Anne Arundel County Executive race; what happens next in the county?
- We talk about the Browns trade of Trent Richardson to the Colts and how it will impact the NFL Season.