Red Maryland Radio Tonight
- Anne Arundel County Councilman John Grasso joins us to discuss his vote for the rain tax as well as the recent adoption of the Anne Arundel County budget;
- This week the Governor’s race entered full swing, with Greg recapping the Craig campaign kickoff and me recapping the George campaign kickoff; we discuss this week’s events
- Did you know Mitt Romney had a blueprint for his administration? Neither did anybody else. We’ll discuss;
- The CRNC released a report on reaching young voters and I for one (in my capacity as Young Republicans State Chairman) am not happy about it;
- And in “God Stuff” some progressive wrote a ridiculous and idiotic piece saying Christian Republicans weren’t Christians. Seriously.