Red Maryland Radio Special Edition: 4/21/2013
It was a very special post-convention edition of Red Maryland Radio this evening with Greg Kline and I.
On tonight’s show we will discuss in depth the Maryland Republican Party convention, the election for Chairman, and what the future of the Maryland Republican Party holds. People were thanked. People were called out. Names were named.
- How Greg decided to run for Chairman;
- Greg’s visits to Central Committees, and some of the games the members played;
- The negative attacks against Greg and his campaign by Diana Waterman’s surrogates;
- Ann Suchoski’s personal questions about Greg’s family at the Four County meeting in Salisbury;
- Another battle between me and John Wafer;
- Greg’s decision to not drop out after the second ballot (Hint: Collins Bailey told Greg to stay in the race).
It could be best described as: catharsis
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio in our regular slot,Thursday nights at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.