Red Maryland Radio Special Edition: 4/21/2013
It was a very special post-convention edition of Red Maryland Radio this evening with Greg Kline and I.
- How Greg decided to run for Chairman;
- Greg’s visits to Central Committees, and some of the games the members played;
- The negative attacks against Greg and his campaign by Diana Waterman’s surrogates;
- Ann Suchoski’s personal questions about Greg’s family at the Four County meeting in Salisbury;
- Another battle between me and John Wafer;
- Greg’s decision to not drop out after the second ballot (Hint: Collins Bailey told Greg to stay in the race).