Red Maryland Radio: 2/28/2013
Another big episode of Red Maryland Radio came at you tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- The gun debate in the State Senate concluded today, and Republicans were unable to sustain a filibuster on the issue; what it means, and what happens now;
- In case you missed The Broadside this week, our very own Greg Kline is running for Maryland Republican Party Chairman; Greg will talk about his campaign;
- We’ll talk about the new Anne Arundel County Executive Laura Neuman;
- Did you know that polling companies poll on fast food choices among Democrats and Republicans? We investigate.
- We preview the March Red Maryland Poll.
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.