Red Maryland Radio: 11/8/2012
If there was EVER a must-listen episode of Red Maryland Radio it was this week’s show.
Just some of the topics that were discussed this week:
- Mitt Romney’s loss, and what it means for the conservative movement
- Why conservatism didn’t lose, bad candidates dragged conservatism down
- Why Dan Bongino deserved better than this;
- A gauntlet thrown to the Vichy Republicans who supported Rob Sobhani
- Why the State Party let us down
- Where do we go from here?
All that and more this week. Be sure to listen every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.