SAY IT AIN’T SO!
▪ Main Street isn’t getting the same info that Wall Street is getting.
▪ The recent misbehavior by Secret Service agents wasn’t an isolated incident.
▪ The Euro is hanging on by its French-manicured nails.
Trending: Red Maryland Radio: The Final Episode
▪ Egyptians get to choose from five candidates, we only get a choice of two.
▪ Jimmy Carter was on the network evening news.
▪ There was a fake vaccination program.
▪ Bain Capital may be bane for the Romney compaign.
▪ Prince Charles did a gig as a DJ following a stint as a BBC weatherman.
▪ An invitation sponsored by BP to visit the Gulf Coast beaches & other attractions is being advertised on television.
▪ There’s homicidal hazing in big-time college and university bands, possibly resulting in 3rd degree felony hazing charges.
▪ Greece is on the skids.
▪ Meet the Press is still on.
▪ A man attempted to kiss Will Smith.
▪ Women are turning 50 shades of red when their kids find 50 Shades of Grey on their Tablets.
Go ahead, say it ain’t so, but it is.
June Smith is the widow of WBAL talk show host and Sun columnist, Ron Smith, who was a media titan in the central Maryland area and beyond for almost forty years. Her tribute website honoring his legacy is www.FriendsofRonSmith.com. She is working diligently to raise one million dollars for the Ron Smith Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund at Johns Hopkins. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org