Red Maryland Radio: 3-8-2012
Hope you caught tonight’s episode of Red Maryland Radio.
Tonight on the show:
- Greg and Brian start off with a Super Tuesday recap;
- I’ve been talking a lot about Delegate Erik Luedtke’s attempt to subvert the will of the people; we’ll talk more about it;
- Maryland’s current law on the issuance of concealed carry permits was declared unconstitutional; how will exercise your right to bear arms from here on out?
- Anne Arundel County Executive John Leopold was indicted; what does it all mean?
- And Greg has Network Notes
All that and more tonight. Be sure to listen every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.