Red Maryland Radio: 3-1-12
Hope you caught another great episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight.
On this week’s show:
- Greg and I touch on the biggest news of the day; the passing of Andrew Breitbart.
- The Democrats are looking to shift teacher pensions back to the counties, and give the counties the ability to override local tax caps. We’ll discuss;
- Greg has more from Jeffrey Prosser regarding the Department of Justice/Virgin Islands bribery scandal,
- Matthew Newman waxed poetic on Twitter yesterday about D.C. Retrocession; what is it, and what would it mean to you?
- And we talked about mustaches and guys drinking vodka. Seriously.
Be sure to listen every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.