Red Maryland Radio #336: October 26, 2017
It’s a brand new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- The rush to judgment on Baltimore’s Confederate Monuments may cost the city plenty;
- Once again Governor Larry Hogan is making all the right moves with transportation policy;
- The latest Democratic attack on the Governor on school scheduled didn’t work;
- Meanwhile, the Kirwan Commission punted its recommendations beyond the election. We’ll talk about what all that means.
- A jamoke from Pennsylvania wants to waste your time the weekend before the election;
- And Amie Hoeber announced for Congress this week, and we take a look at her announcement.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.