Red Maryland News Hour: April 8, 2017
It’s the Red Maryland News Hour for this week, bringing you the best in state politics.
On this week’s show:
- A look at the Governors’ veto of an education bill, and it’s override;
- There was help for Baltimore schools. We talk with Mayor Catherine Pugh;
- Bills became law without the Governor’s signature, we look at some of them;
- The Trust Act, which may have made Maryland a sanctuary state, was pulled, but beforehand it was contentious. We hear from both sides;
- A State Senator who evidently didn’t learn his lesson, was disgraced for a second time. His constituents were not the only suckers involved.
- Plus more news.