2016 In Review: 20 Highest Rated Shows
Take a listen to our 20 highest rated, most-listened to Red Maryland Network Programs from 2016:
- RMN Wake-Up Call #51: March 14, 2014 Ben Franklin said we have a Republic, if we can keep. Can we keep it in the face of a leader who is antithetical to our American values. You still think It Can’t Happen Here?
- RMN Wake-Up Call #53: March 16, 2016 What the DC Metro Shows us is that government monopolies don’t work
- Red Maryland Radio #293: December 8, 2016 Kamenetz Horse Arena; Hogan cuts Democrats at knees; squabbling in Anne Arundel; Speaker Busch nonsense
- Conservative Refuge Radio 4-12-2016 Schadenfreude; Criminal Justice Reform; Noah’s law; the cyclists agenda
- Conservative Refuge Radio 2016 Primary Edition look back at the long primary season and talk about our endorsements, controversies and more.
- RedMaryland NewsHour for 3/25/16 Governor Hogan’s budget passes House; Marijuana bills from the House hit the Senate; Black Baltimore City Republican candidates meet voters;
- The Air Raid: October 9, 2016 Conservatives and Trump
- The Air Raid: May 15, 2016 Embarrassing Dan Rodricks on infrastructure improvements
- Red Maryland Radio #289: November 10, 2016 General Election Recap and look toward 2018
- Red Maryland Radio #250: February 11, 2016 250th Episode Celebration; Poll Results; Mocking the Democrats
- Red Maryland Radio #247: January 14, 2015 Robin Ficker and David Vogt interviews; Poll Results
- RMN Wake-Up Call #81: April 25, 2016 Baltimore’s 50 years of Democratic rule aren’t going to be fixed by Sheila Dixon or by Catherine Pugh.
- RMN Wake-Up Call #71: April 11, 2016 Yesterday Red Maryland submitted a Public Information Act Request to the Office of Attorney General Brian Frosh concerning his involvement with AGs United for Clean Energy.
- The Air Raid: June 26, 2016 the Secular Coalition of Maryland, a radical left-wing lobbying group that wants to ensure that people of faith do not have the ability to practice their religion freely
Read more at
- Red Maryland Radio #292: December 1, 2016 MDGOP Convention Preview; Kevin Kamenetz and the sanctuary campuses
- Conservative Refuge Radio 4-19-2016 Maryland economic growth; skim milk; primary preview; why cyclists suck
- The Air Raid: July 10, 2016 remember the words of Jesus when he talked about the parable of the Samaritan in the Gospel of Luke
- Red Maryland Radio #294: December 15, 2016 Red Maryland Awards
- Red Maryland Radio #265: May 25, 2016 Staying in the GOP, Baltimore election mess, new School Superintendent
- RMN Wake-Up Call #82: April 26, 2016 Today is the Primary Election here in Maryland, and yes it is a time for choosing for conservative Republicans.