Red Maryland Radio #269: June 23, 2016
It’s an all new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM.
On this week’s show:
- We’ll discuss the verdict from the latest Freddie Gray trial and ask if there was a rush to judgment;
- The latest lobbyist earnings are out. Are there surprises?
- In a follow-up to this week’s Conservative Refuge, we take a look at reaction on the web to Governor Hogan’s decision not to support Donald Trump. And it goes like you expect it would.
- Is the juice to work towards getting the FBI Headquarters really worth the squeeze?
- Last week’s bridge chase in Thurmont was exciting. We’ll discuss..
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.