Red Maryland News Hour: January 22, 2016
It’s the Red Maryland News Hour for this week, bringing you the best in State politics this week.
On this week’s show:
- In an exclusive interview, Senate President Mike Miller talks with Red Maryland in the wake of his comments demonizing Red Maryland last week;
- Governor Larry Hogan has some of his vetoes over-ridden, but some wait ’til February. We have reactions.
- Budget Secretary David Brinkley outlines the Governors’ 2017 budget;
- Despite record education spending, Baltimore City Delegate Curt Anderson is concerned.
- Larry Hogan, and a packed room of friends, celebrate his first anniversary of being sworn-in as Governor.
- Another Republican jumps into the Baltimore Mayoral race, and we hear from one of the Democrats already running.