Red Maryland News Hour: December 18, 2015
It’s the Red Maryland News Hour for this week, bringing you the best in State politics this week.
On this week’s show:
- We cover the Annapolis Yacht Club fire with Anne Arundel County Executive Steve Schuh, Governor Larry Hogan, Mayor Mike Pantelides, and officials from the Fire Department and the Club.
- We go to the Board of Public Works meeting, where Comptroller Peter Franchot again pushes for school air conditioning, and Gov. Hogan shares concern over fraud in energy programs by the previous administration.
- As Baltimore braces for reaction to the mistrial in the case against Officer William Porter in the death of Freddie Gray, the City’s Mayor and Police Commissioner speak to the press.
- Senator Gail Bates shares some concerns about the new Maryland voting system, and the Governor makes appointments to local courts and his cabinet.
- With all this news, we also share the Good News of the reason for the season.