Red Maryland Radio #208: 3/26/2015
It was an all new Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- The latest on the budget and legislation working its way through the General Assembly;
- The move to ban fracking continues to march on, but why?
- There are advocates who wish to make it a requirement to post working hours three weeks in advance;
- A new article in Salon bemoans the loss of the old Baltimore, but why do people want to have it both ways?
- Ted Cruz is in the Presidential Race; what now?
- And the NFL is considering moving the Pro Bowl to Brazil. What does that say about the Pro Bowl?
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.