Conservative Refuge Radio 12-22-2014
Check Out Politics Conservative Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with redmaryland on BlogTalkRadio
The Red Maryland Network presents a pre-Christmas edition of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- Some discussion of Governor O’Malley’s real record on crime and punishment.
- More fallout from the appointment of Delegate Kelly Schulz to lead the Maryland DLLR. It seems party unity not a priority with some. We’ll discuss.
- Larry Hogan is planning a different kind of inauguration.
- I share an article on the under reported point that one of the biggest polluters in our state is government.
- The Christmas season is wonderful, and frustrating. I invite some of those engaging in the stupidity of the holiday to “Get Off My Lawn”.
- We will also have a preview of our Christmas special “Best of Conservative Refuge Radio: Get Off My Lawn Volume I”