Red Maryland Radio: 1/2/2014
It was the first episode of Red Maryland Radio for 2014 last night, and it was a big one:
- Jim Jamitis and Tonya Tiffany from the Maryland Citizen Action Network join us to talk about next weekend’s Turning the Tides 2014 Conference.
- We discuss some breaking news about State Senator Richard Colburn;
- The Red Maryland Op-Ed for this week is “Enough is Enough“, dealing with Maryland’s need to address fiscal realities;
- Mark Newgent joins us to preview this weekend’s NFL Playoff games;
- House of Delegates Candidate Josh Kiracofe makes an important announcement;
- And Greg has some more thoughts to share regarding the legalization of marijuana.
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTune