Red Maryland Radio: 3/21/2013
Technical problems could not deter another big episode of Red Maryland Radio from coming to you tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
- Continuing coverage of the “No Left Turn Tour” scandal;
- Maryland GOP Secretary John Wafer launched an attack on Red Maryland on Facebook; see below for screen caps of his screed, and listen to me passionately demand his resignation;
- Maryland College Republicans Co-Chairman Fiona Moodie joins us to discuss the proposed State Party bylaw amendment that would give the Chairs of the College Republicans and Young Republicans a vote on the State Party Executive Committee;
- Interim Maryland GOP Chairman Diana Waterman reversed an existing decision and replaced Nicolee Ambrose on the RNC Rules Committee with Louis Pope; we examine the implications of this decision, and how it is emblematic of a state party culture that needs replacing.
- The Gas Tax continues to work its way through the General Assembly; we discuss its implications for Maryland.