Red Maryland Radio This Week
We have a gigantic episode of Red Maryland Radio this week, starting tomorrow night at 8. On this week’s show:
- Delegate Mike Smigiel joins us to discuss the upcoming Tea Party rally being held in Annapolis on October 18th;
- Greg had a conversation this week with Eric Wargotz; what was that about, and will he be making another run for the US Senate?
- Andrew Langer will join us to talk about our newest network show, “The Broadside” which will launch Monday at 7 PM.
- A map is floating around the purports to be the proposed Congressional redistricting map; I called it “two middle fingers to the people of Maryland”. We’ll talk more about it;
- In our “This Week in Democratic Corruption” segment, we’ll take about the first few days of State Senator Ulysses Currie’s corruption trial;
- And our NFL picks for the week.
All that and a whole lot more this week. Be sure to listen Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.